Leaf Green Gel Food Coloring, 1 oz.
(You save )
(You save )
- Add rich color to your frosting, fondant, royal icing, dough, batter and more with this Wilton leaf green gel food coloring
- Green food coloring is concentrated, so it won't change the consistency of your batter or frosting
- For bright green, try starting with Snow White buttercream or an all-shortening buttercream for a true pop of color; can also be used with traditional buttercream
- Use individually or mix with other gel food coloring to achieve new shades
- To use: Use a toothpick to apply a small amount of color to your frosting or fondant, mix to incorporate; add more to deepen and darken the color
- Net weight: 1 oz. (28.3 g)
- Color: Leaf Green
- Made on equipment that also processes milk, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish
- Contains bioengineered ingredients
About this product
This gel-based Wilton Leaf Green icing color gives you deep, rich color that won't change the consistency of your sweet treat. Perfect for coloring buttercream frosting, fondant, royal icing and more, this 1 oz. tub of green gel food coloring is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Get a cool, dark green buttercream for a Christmas cake or a saturated, deep green for a striking birthday or St. Patrick's Day treat. Simply apply a small amount of food dye to your frosting or fondant using a toothpick, then mix to incorporate. Add more to deepen and darken the color. Also safe to use in batters, doughs and other foods, this edible green food dye is a great way to customize and personalize your treats.