Orange Cookie Icing, 9 oz.
(You save )
(You save )
- Decorate fun cookies for Halloween or any holiday or celebration with this orange cookie icing
- Great for using on roll-out sugar cookie dough or gingerbread
- Icing dries smooth, but does not dry hard (like royal icing); icing will spread or smear if cookies are stacked
- Allow cookies to dry 30 to 45 minutes before adding additional decorations; 1 bottle is enough to cover about 16 3-inch cookies
- To use: Remove cap and aluminum seal; microwave at full power for 15 to 20 seconds, then in 5 to 10 second intervals until you reach the desired consistency; use care when removing from microwave as bottle may be hot; carefully knead until icing is soft; replace cap and decorate as desired
- Net weight: 9 oz. (255 g)
- Bottle is microwave safe; icing can be piped straight from the bottle
- Contains soy; made in a facility that also processes egg, milk and tree nuts
- Contains bioengineered ingredients
About this product
Decorate fun cookies for Halloween, birthdays, holidays and more with this Orange Cookie Icing. Great for using on roll-out sugar cookies or gingerbread, this orange icing sets quickly, so you can enjoy your baked goods in no time! And, since it's pre-colored, there's no need to worry about adding food coloring. Simply warm the icing in the microwave, then pipe it on your cookies straight from the bottle. Once decorated, let your cookies dry for 30 to 45 minutes before adding additional decorations. One bottle is enough to cover about 16 (3 in.) cookies. While this icing dries smooth, it does not dry hard (like royal icing). Icing will spread or smear if cookies are stacked.