Stiff Consistency Royal Icing Mix for Icing and Decorating, Vanilla Flavored, 14 oz.
(You save )
(You save )
- Decorate cookies or pipe edible decorations with this Wilton royal icing mix
- Perfect for using to outline and flood cookies for Christmas, weddings and other celebrations; can also be used to pipe edible flowers and other decorations for wedding cakes or other festive treats
- Just add water and mix for a tasty, royal icing; icing can be prepared to soft consistency for flooding, medium consistency for writing and outlining, or stiff consistency for piping flowers
- Icing dries hard; do not use to ice cakes or cupcakes or to fill cake layers
- To use: Beat 1 cup ice water and icing mix until icing forms stiff peaks; add more water to thin or more powdered sugar to thicken
About this product
Give your cookies the royal treatment by decorating them with a perfect batch of this fast and easy-to-make Wilton royal icing mix. This mix takes the guesswork out of getting the ideal consistency icing for your decorating project. Just follow the directions by adding water. Make thin or flood consistency icing for sugar cookies or prepare it to stiffer consistency for piping standup flowers, petals and borders. The icing dries hard so your cookies are easy to stack and store. It's also the perfect icing to build and decorate gingerbread houses for the holidays. Icing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days after you make it.