Teal Gel Food Coloring, 1 oz.
(You save )
(You save )
- Add rich color to your frosting, fondant, royal icing, dough, batter and more with this Wilton teal gel food coloring
- Teal food coloring is concentrated, so it won't change the consistency of your batter or frosting
- For bright blue or teal, try starting with Snow White buttercream or an all-shortening buttercream for a true pop of color; can also be used with traditional buttercream
- Use individually or mix with other gel food coloring to achieve new shades
- To use: Use a toothpick to apply a small amount of color to your frosting or fondant, mix to incorporate; add more to deepen and darken the color
About this product
This gel-based Wilton Teal icing color gives you deep, rich color that won't change the consistency of your sweet treat. Perfect for coloring buttercream frosting, fondant, royal icing and more, this 1 oz. tub of teal gel food coloring is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Get a cool, dark teal buttercream for a wedding cake or a saturated, deep blue for a striking birthday or winter treat. Simply apply a small amount of food dye to your frosting or fondant using a toothpick, then mix to incorporate. Add more to deepen and darken the color. Also safe to use in batters, doughs and other foods, this edible teal food dye is a great way to customize and personalize your treats.